Today we have the following stock picks and signals:
- Based on daily data, we have 25 Alert HQ BUY signals and 8 SELL signals
- Based on weekly data, we have 3 Alert HQ BUY signal and 21 SELL signals
- We have 96 Bollinger Band Breakouts based on daily data and 181 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- We have 777 Cash Flow Kings
- 20 Swing Signals -- 15 BUY signals and 5 SELL Signals
- 278 Trend Leaders, all in strong up-trends according to Aroon, MACD and DMI. We have 79 stocks that are new additions to the list and 46 that fell off the previous list.
- 27 Trend Busters based on daily data of which 24 are BUY signals. We also have 52 Trend Busters based on weekly data.
- 168 Gap Signals -- stocks with upside or downside gaps or gaps that have been closed. We see 84 downside gaps and 84 upside gaps based on daily data. We also have 56 Gap Signals based on weekly data.
Stocks were weak on Monday and Tuesday (whew!, especially on Tuesday where averages were down 1.5%) and then spent the rest of the week struggling to recover. Though we ended the week slightly in the red, it was good to see the market fight back from such a significant deficit.
At Alert HQ, there are signs of returning bullishness in the faster moving indicators. BUY signals based on daily data are rising again, additions to the Trend Leaders list are increasing and BUY signals outnumber SELL signals on the Trend Busters and Swing Signals lists.
This is all good but our weekly Alert HQ reversal signals are still bearish and the weekly Trend Busters list has a big majority of SELL signals. The number of Gaps based on daily data are evenly split between upside and downside gaps.
The upshot of this assessment is that markets are leaning bullish again and next week there is a good, but not great, possibility that we will see further gains. So browse through Alert HQ and be ready if stocks do break out again to the upside!
Using our signals --
Visit Alert HQ to view or download your free lists of stock alerts. The alerts based on weekly data show those stocks that have exhibited some good follow-through after a recent trend reversal. If you want to be early in identifying the newest trend reversals, the lists based on daily data are for you.
If you're a momentum trader, the Trend Leaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you practice technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader or even a day trader, our Swing Signals or Gap Signals may provide some good trading ideas. See them all at Alert HQ.
Remember, we also provide our latest updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders, Gaps and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Found a few stock picks you are interested in? If you are looking to refine your entry and exit points, you should take a look at what our friends at Hottinger's E-Zone Signals have to offer.