Today we have the following stock picks and signals:
- Based on daily data, we have 120 Alert HQ BUY signals and 7 SELL signals
- Based on weekly data, we have 3 Alert HQ BUY signal and 22 SELL signals
- We have 93 Bollinger Band Breakouts based on daily data and 169 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- We have 778 Cash Flow Kings
- 14 Swing Signals -- 11 BUY signals and 3 SELL Signals
- 254 Trend Leaders, all in strong up-trends according to Aroon, MACD and DMI. We have 85 stocks that are new additions to the list and 26 that fell off the previous list.
- 83 Trend Busters based on daily data of which 75 are BUY signals. We also have 36 Trend Busters based on weekly data.
- 192 Gap Signals -- stocks with upside or downside gaps or gaps that have been closed. We see 81 downside gaps and 111 upside gaps based on daily data. We also have 56 Gap Signals based on weekly data.
We've now had two weeks of bullish action since the "near-correction" bottomed February 5th. As a result, Alert HQ signals continue steadfastly bullish.
While the fastest moving signals suggest a pause, the slower moving signals continue to show gathering strength. For example, the the fast moving Swing Signals list is shrinking while the lagging Trend Leaders list is still expanding. Those signals which don't use any smoothing or moving averages, the Trend Busters and Gap Analysis signals, for instance, also show continued strength and a clear tilt toward bullishness with upside breakouts in the distinct majority.
With the market shrugging off the Fed's discount rate increase, the panic over Greece subsiding and the craziness of earnings season about at an end, this market is poised for further gains. We have lots of candidates for your watch lists available today. Check them out right now!
Using our signals --
Visit Alert HQ to view or download your free lists of stock alerts. The alerts based on weekly data show those stocks that have exhibited some good follow-through after a recent trend reversal. If you want to be early in identifying the newest trend reversals, the lists based on daily data are for you.
If you're a momentum trader, the Trend Leaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you practice technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader or even a day trader, our Swing Signals or Gap Signals may provide some good trading ideas. See them all at Alert HQ.
Remember, we also provide our latest updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders, Gaps and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Found a few stock picks you are interested in? If you are looking to refine your entry and exit points, you should take a look at what our friends at Hottinger's E-Zone Signals have to offer.