In addition to alerts, we also have our lists of Trend Leaders, a collection of stocks in strong up-trends, Cash Flow Kings whose free cash flow yield is 25% or greater, Bollinger Band Breakouts, stocks or ETFs that have moved at least 3% above their upper Bollinger Band or at least 3% below their lower Bollinger Band, Swing Signals, stocks that have bounced off a higher or lower Bollinger Band and Trend Busters, stocks or ETFs that have violated a current trend. These lists are all available at Alert HQ.
Here is what we have this week --
Tech stocks weakened and bank stocks surged. Despite the divergence, we were able to generate an even bigger list of Trend Leaders this week, showing that plenty of strength still lurks within this market. Plus, we have bigger lists of Swing Signals and Bollinger Band Breakouts.
Here is the detailed breakdown for Alert HQ for this weekend:
- based on daily data, we have 6 Alert HQ BUY signals and 28 SELL signals
- based on weekly data, we have 225 Alert HQ BUY signals and 5 SELL signals
- based on daily data, we have 1372 Trend Leaders, a nice increase from last week
- based on daily data, we have 593 Bollinger Band Breakouts but we also have 867 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- we have 973 Cash Flow Kings
- based on daily data we have 56 Swing Signals of which 27 are BUY signals and 29 are SELL signals
- finally, we have Trend Busters with 33 signals based on daily data and 689 based on weekly data
Don't forget to view the free lists of Trend Leaders, Bollinger Band Breakouts, Cash Flow Kings, Trend Busters and Swing Signals, also at Alert HQ. If you're a momentum trader, the TrendLeaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you do favor technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader, our Swing Signals may provide some good trading ideas.
Remember, we also provide updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.