In addition to alerts, we also have our lists of Trend Leaders, a collection of stocks in strong up-trends, Cash Flow Kings whose free cash flow yield is 25% or greater, Bollinger Band Breakouts, stocks or ETFs that have moved at least 3% above their upper Bollinger Band or at least 3% below their lower Bollinger Band, Swing Signals, stocks that have bounced off a higher or lower Bollinger Band and Trend Busters, stocks or ETFs that have violated a current trend. These lists are all available at Alert HQ.
Here is what we have this week --
The market has now shown gains in seven out of the last eight weeks. The gains were modest, however, so the signals based on daily data continue to weaken while the signals based on weekly data are still in mode where they are catching up in terms of bullishness. Still, we are able to generate a pretty robust list of Trend Leaders, showing that plenty of strength still lurks within this market.
Here is the detailed breakdown for Alert HQ for this weekend:
- based on daily data, we have 6 Alert HQ BUY signals and 22 SELL signals
- based on weekly data, we have 181 Alert HQ BUY signals and 1 SELL signals
- based on daily data, we have 951 Trend Leaders, a decline from last week
- based on daily data, we have 328 Bollinger Band Breakouts but we also have 496 Breakouts based on weekly data. Bullish breakouts dominate
- we have 1031 Cash Flow Kings
- based on daily data we have 26 Swing Signals of which 8 are BUY signals and 18 are SELL signals
- finally, we have the revamped Trend Busters with 64 signals based on daily data and 460 based on weekly data
Don't forget to view the free lists of Trend Leaders, Bollinger Band Breakouts, Cash Flow Kings, Trend Busters and Swing Signals, also at Alert HQ. If you're a momentum trader, the TrendLeaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you do favor technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader, our Swing Signals may provide some good trading ideas.
Remember, we also provide updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.