This post is to announce that the latest list of free stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ. Each week we scan over 7200 stocks and ETFs looking for fresh BUY and SELL signals. We apply a combination of proprietary and standard technical analysis techniques to identify those stocks that are beginning to move.
It was a wild week with Fannie and Freddie being taken over, Lehman nearly going under, soft retail sales and jobs numbers being reported, falling oil prices, etc. The markets surged and plunged yet, when the dust settled, the major averages ended the week with small gains.
Against this backdrop, Alert HQ managed to find a good number of both BUY and SELL signals. We have 8 BUY signals and and 27 SELL signals based on daily data. There are also 32 BUY signals and 28 SELL signals based on weekly data.
Stop by Alert HQ and download your free lists. The lists based on weekly data show those stocks that have exhibited some good follow-through after a recent trend reversal. If you want to be early in identifying the newest trend reversals, the lists based on daily data are for you. No matter which preference you have, there are bound to be a few stocks you will want to add to your watch list.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- Another industry in transformation?
- SKF regaining its old form?
- Weekly Review - the hits keep coming
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Sept 26, 2008
- APT, AOL - alphabet soup for Yahoo!
- ProShares Ultra Short Financial ETF staggers and r...
- Don't hold your breath for the Paulson plan - 16 r...
- Weekly Review - Markets go from hopeless to hopefu...
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Sept 19, 2008
- Part 3 - Time to be conservative with your 401K
- Who benefits from new short selling rules?
- VMware faces pressure from all sides
- Industrial Production - tech caught in the downdra...
- Weekly Review - all about the financials
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Sept 12, 2008
- ProShares Links - the list for 9-11-2008
- Chip manufacturing equipment sales slip - is it a ...
- How bad are things at SanDisk?
- Weekly Review - investors left with a question mar...
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Sept 5, 2008
- Charts gone wild!
- Two more nails in the NAND coffin?
- Alert HQ rocket stock - Sanmina up again despite d...
- Weekly Review - a tale of two markets
- ▼ September (24)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|