This post is to announce that the latest list of stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ.
The week on Wall Street saw a huge rally and, despite day after day of bad economic news, stocks managed to hold almost all their gains. The major averages are now sitting on top of their 50-day moving averages and the TradeRadar market statistics reflect quite a bit of broad-based strength.
As a result, this week we have a big alert list of 64 BUY signals and no SELL signals!
Some work was done on the TradeRadar software this week to improve the DMI calculations. I would like to refer purchasers of the alert list to StockCharts.com to look up some of the recommended stocks and view their charts. StockCharts.com provides the ability to add to the charts a visual indication of all the technical analysis calculations we do except the proprietary TradeRadar signal and trendlines. Note that the DMI is called "Wilder's DMI (ADX)". They also provide Aroon and Chaiken Money Flow chart overlays as well as moving averages. Note also that TradeRadar uses exponential moving averages which tend to be more responsive than simple moving averages.
Later this weekend I will be writing another post to describe my analysis of the market statistics the Alert HQ software has generated.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- NII Holdings bounces off bottom - can it keep up t...
- Markets hang tough - bullish bias remains
- Alert HQ for the week ending April 25, 2008
- SAFECO chart looks fishy
- More tips for using TradeRadar - timing counts
- What - no shorts?
- Markets jump - stocks poised for more gains?
- Alert HQ for the week ending April 18, 2008
- Google beats expectations - why I'm not surprised
- Sallie Mae - throwing themselves at the mercy of t...
- Student loan industry imploding?
- Market internals converge - what does it mean?
- Alert HQ for the week ending April 11,2008
- GE finally convinces investors that manufacturing ...
- More tips for TradeRadar users
- Google close to a Buy signal
- Cirrus Logic - overbought or room to run?
- Hard to be a bear with market internals like these...
- Alert HQ for the week ending April 4, 2008
- Does Littelfuse justify the recent run-up?
- Writedowns + Contraction = Rally???
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|