This post is to announce that the latest list of stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ.
The week on Wall Street saw the markets begin to crumble after strong gains the previous week. Negative earnings surprises from Alcoa (AA) and General Electric (GE) accelerated the losses, especially on Friday.
The major averages closed the week just below their 50-day moving averages and the TradeRadar market statistics reflect a mixed picture now as some of the recent broad-based strength has weakened.
As a result, this week we have a more modest alert list of 19 BUY signals and 2 SELL signals.
Improvements made to the TradeRadar software this week provide more detailed information on the DMI determination for each stock on the alert list. My recent post "More tips for TradeRadar users" discussed using the indicators provided in the alert lists and recommended using StockCharts.com to view the indicators on a chart. StockCharts.com also provides great explanations of these indicators and how to use charts, in general. Check out their Chart School link at the top of their pages.
As usual, later this weekend I will be writing another post to describe my analysis of the market statistics the Alert HQ software has generated.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- NII Holdings bounces off bottom - can it keep up t...
- Markets hang tough - bullish bias remains
- Alert HQ for the week ending April 25, 2008
- SAFECO chart looks fishy
- More tips for using TradeRadar - timing counts
- What - no shorts?
- Markets jump - stocks poised for more gains?
- Alert HQ for the week ending April 18, 2008
- Google beats expectations - why I'm not surprised
- Sallie Mae - throwing themselves at the mercy of t...
- Student loan industry imploding?
- Market internals converge - what does it mean?
- Alert HQ for the week ending April 11,2008
- GE finally convinces investors that manufacturing ...
- More tips for TradeRadar users
- Google close to a Buy signal
- Cirrus Logic - overbought or room to run?
- Hard to be a bear with market internals like these...
- Alert HQ for the week ending April 4, 2008
- Does Littelfuse justify the recent run-up?
- Writedowns + Contraction = Rally???
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|