In addition to alerts, we also have our lists of Trend Leaders, a collection of stocks in strong up-trends, Cash Flow Kings whose free cash flow yield is 25% or greater and Bollinger Band Breakouts, stocks or ETFs that have moved at least 1% above their upper Bollinger Band or at least 1% below their lower Bollinger Band. These lists are all available on the Trend Leaders page.
Here is what we have this week --
After big gains a week ago, stocks eased off this week but still managed to show a modest increase over the previous week's prices. Despite the two down days at the end of the week, the trending indicators we apply in our Alert HQ scan process is registering positive movement in more and more stocks. As a result, our BUY list based on daily data has nearly quadrupled over the previous week. A note of warning, however - we are also seeing a big increase in the number of stocks at the top of their Bollinger Bands. Is a pullback in store? Will it be healthy profit-taking followed by a continuation of the recently instituted up-trend? Time will tell.
Here is the breakdown for this week:
- based on daily data, we have 165 Alert HQ BUY signals and only 1 SELL signal.
- based on weekly data, we have 13 Alert HQ BUY signals and 6 SELL signals.
- based on daily data, we have 315 Trend Leaders, almost three times the number from last week.
- based on daily data, we have 279 Bollinger Band Breakouts. We also have 215 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- finally, we have 950 Cash Flow Kings.
Don't forget to download the free lists of Trend Leaders, Bollinger Band Breakouts and Cash Flow Kings at the TradeRadar Trend Leaders page. If you're a momentum trader, the TrendLeaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for!