This post is to announce that the latest list of stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ. Each week we scan over 7200 stocks and ETFs looking for fresh BUY and SELL signals.
Stocks staged a strong rally this week led by financials of all things! All the major indexes showed respectable gains as earnings season is turning out to be decent despite some mixed results in the Tech sector.
Oil dropped a significant amount this week and that accelerated the rotation we had seen from energy stocks to other sectors and provided another big boost to the stock market.
As a result of all these positive feelings running rampant through the markets, we have a big change in what we are seeing in the TradeRadar daily signals. For the first time in weeks we have more BUY signals than SELL signals. We actually have 65 BUY signals and only 31 SELL signals based on daily data. Unfortunately, the signals based on weekly have not been so quick to turn around. We have only 7 BUY signals and 22 SELL signals based on weekly data.
So this week we have a big selection of stocks to choose from. Add to your watchlist and be ready to move.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- On the road...
- Yang almost gets it right
- ProShares ETF Report - strongest BUY and SELL sign...
- Weekly review - small-caps lead the way but red fl...
- Alert HQ for the week ending 7-25-2008
- Bond market looks vulnerable - two ProShares ETFs ...
- Taiwan Semiconductor - today's pullback a buying o...
- ProShares - this week's link list
- S&P 500 - weekly sector analysis: caution is the w...
- Traders might like this market; investors, not so ...
- Alert HQ for the week ending 7-18-2008
- Does change in ProShares BUY signals indicate sect...
- More trouble in store for OmniVision?
- Why is large cap value underperforming?
- Part 2 - Time to get conservative with your 401K
- The market hesitates - too soon to call the botto...
- Alert HQ for the week ending 7-11-2008
- ProShares Financial ETFs versus Real Estate ETFs -...
- Options or ETFs - which is better for the individu...
- Solar wafer prices on the rise again?
- ProShares ETFs fail to track NASDAQ properly today...
- Should the NASDAQ be considered a tech index?
- Short week but no less painful for investors
- Alert HQ for the week ending 7-3-2008
- Investors bet against decoupling
- Even banks like the ProShares Ultra-Short Financia...
- Stock market technical outlook - some measures wor...
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|