This post is to announce that the latest list of free stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ. Each week we scan about 7300 stocks and ETFs looking for fresh BUY and SELL signals. We apply a combination of proprietary and standard technical analysis techniques to identify those stocks that are beginning to move. Our goal is to identify stocks or ETFs that are undergoing reversals, either to the upside or to the downside.
In addition to alerts, we also have our lists of Trend Leaders, a collection of stocks in strong up-trends, Cash Flow Kings whose free cash flow yield is 25% or greater and Bollinger Band Breakouts, stocks or ETFs that have moved at least 3% above their upper Bollinger Band or at least 3% below their lower Bollinger Band. These lists are all available at Alert HQ.
Here is what we have this week --
Yup, the market registered a sixth straight gain this week. As a result, we are finding plenty of bullish signals. Again the BUY signals outnumber the SELL signals, the list of Trend Leaders has grown and there are a ton of Bollinger Band Breakouts to the upside.
Here is the detailed breakdown for Alert HQ for this week:
- based on daily data, we have 29 Alert HQ BUY signals and only 10 SELL signals.
- based on weekly data, we have 338 Alert HQ BUY signals, a nice increase from last week, and no SELL signals.
- based on daily data, we have 1272 Trend Leaders, a big jump up from last week.
- based on daily data, we have 319 Bollinger Band Breakouts which is a decrease from last week but we also have 431 Breakouts based on weekly data which is a nice increase.
- finally, we have 1088 Cash Flow Kings.
Don't forget to view the free lists of Trend Leaders, Bollinger Band Breakouts and Cash Flow Kings, also at Alert HQ. If you're a momentum trader, the TrendLeaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for.