This post is to announce that the latest list of stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ.
The week on Wall Street started out OK but ended with several days of losses. It appears that the major averages are falling back after the recent Fed-led rally. A retracement is under way; how far it goes remains to be seen.
Despite the weakness in evidence in the last half of the week, market internals showed a continued slow improvement from the very depressed levels of a few weeks ago.
As a result, this week we have an alert list of 23 BUY signals and 4 SELL signals.
Later this weekend I will be writing another post to describe my analysis of the market statistics the Alert HQ software has generated and hopefully I'll get around to discussing the performance of some of the picks from past weeks.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- Market internals continue to improve despite down ...
- Alert HQ for the week ending March 28, 2008
- Durable Goods report supports cautious stance on C...
- Durable goods - the case for shorting industrials ...
- Money left on the table - a cautionary tale
- Alert HQ - first list of stock picks based on week...
- IT makes a difference - look at Level 3
- Market internals improving - still not out of the ...
- Alert HQ for the week ending March 20, 2008
- Has the Fed ended the recession?
- Manufacturing - another area of weakness
- Market Statistics - indecision
- Alert HQ for the week ending March 14, 2008
- Bear Stearns situation is bad - will things get wo...
- Flash memory prices pressure chip manufacturers
- Why Yahoo is worth buying
- Market Statistics - more deterioration
- Alert HQ for the week ending March 7, 2008
- Citi's Levkovich - buy banks now!
- Allis-Chalmers post-earnings update
- Last minute rally but breadth is weak, support jus...
- Merrill Lynch - profits decelerate as market leade...
- My solution to the mortgage mess
- Weekly Market Update and comments on Alert HQ stoc...
- Alert HQ for the week ending Feb 29, 2008
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|