This post is to announce that the latest list of stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ.
It was an eventful week on Wall Street with major averages finishing more or less where they started despite significant volatility. The financial sector fell again but the rest of market managed to at least tread water. Tuesday's huge rally was undone by Friday's decline after news of the Bear Stearns bailout. Still, there were a few signs of hope as the market has still not broken below the January lows.
We had less negativity in the overall market this week so thankfully we didn't have a repeat of last week when we had no BUY signals at all.
As a result, this week we have an alert list of four BUY signals and one SELL signal.
Later this weekend I will be writing another post to describe my analysis of the market statistics the Alert HQ software has generated and to discuss the performance of some of the picks from past weeks.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- Market internals continue to improve despite down ...
- Alert HQ for the week ending March 28, 2008
- Durable Goods report supports cautious stance on C...
- Durable goods - the case for shorting industrials ...
- Money left on the table - a cautionary tale
- Alert HQ - first list of stock picks based on week...
- IT makes a difference - look at Level 3
- Market internals improving - still not out of the ...
- Alert HQ for the week ending March 20, 2008
- Has the Fed ended the recession?
- Manufacturing - another area of weakness
- Market Statistics - indecision
- Alert HQ for the week ending March 14, 2008
- Bear Stearns situation is bad - will things get wo...
- Flash memory prices pressure chip manufacturers
- Why Yahoo is worth buying
- Market Statistics - more deterioration
- Alert HQ for the week ending March 7, 2008
- Citi's Levkovich - buy banks now!
- Allis-Chalmers post-earnings update
- Last minute rally but breadth is weak, support jus...
- Merrill Lynch - profits decelerate as market leade...
- My solution to the mortgage mess
- Weekly Market Update and comments on Alert HQ stoc...
- Alert HQ for the week ending Feb 29, 2008
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|