Today we have the following stock picks and signals:
- Based on daily data, we have 3 Alert HQ BUY signals and 56 SELL signals
- Based on weekly data, we have 4 Alert HQ BUY signal and 9 SELL signals
- We have 68 Bollinger Band Breakouts based on daily data and 283 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- We have 708 Cash Flow Kings
- 13 Swing Signals -- 5 BUY signals and 8 SELL Signals
- 488 Trend Leaders, all in strong up-trends according to Aroon, MACD and DMI. We have 41 stocks that are new additions to the list and 145 that fell off the previous list.
- 9 Trend Busters based on daily data of which 3 are BUY signals. We also have 43 Trend Busters based on weekly data.
- 129 Gap Signals -- stocks with upside or downside gaps or gaps that have been closed. We see 56 downside gaps and 73 upside gaps based on daily data. We also have 44 Gap Signals based on weekly data.
Well, things are sure looking pretty toppy. Stocks keep throwing in the towel at the end of the day, an action suggesting weakness. The charts show stocks rolling over though still close to recent highs.
At Alert HQ, the signals have been less bullish for a while and are turning outright bearish now. We've been seeing a lack of BUY signals on a number of our lists and the number of stocks on the Trend Leaders list keeps decreasing.
There are always a few stocks that manage to advance while the market is contracting and we've listed a few here at Alert HQ. But for most investors, this is a good time for caution.
Using our signals --
Visit Alert HQ to view or download your free lists of stock alerts. The alerts based on weekly data show those stocks that have exhibited some good follow-through after a recent trend reversal. If you want to be early in identifying the newest trend reversals, the lists based on daily data are for you.
If you're a momentum trader, the Trend Leaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you practice technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader or even a day trader, our Swing Signals or Gap Signals may provide some good trading ideas. See them all at Alert HQ.
Remember, we also provide our latest updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders, Gaps and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Found a few stock picks you are interested in? If you are looking to refine your entry and exit points, you should take a look at what our friends at Hottinger's E-Zone Signals have to offer.