This post is to announce that the latest list of free stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ. Each week we scan about 7300 stocks and ETFs looking for fresh BUY and SELL signals. We apply a combination of proprietary and standard technical analysis techniques to identify those stocks that are beginning to move. Our goal is to identify stocks or ETFs that are undergoing reversals, either to the upside or to the downside.
In addition to alerts, we also have our lists of Trend Leaders, a collection of stocks in strong up-trends, Cash Flow Kings whose free cash flow yield is 25% or greater and Bollinger Band Breakouts, stocks or ETFs that have moved at least 3% above their upper Bollinger Band or at least 3% below their lower Bollinger Band. These lists are all available at Alert HQ.
Here is what we have this week --
Well, the market wasn't able to make it seven straight weekly gains in row. As a result, the signals based on daily data are weakening while the signals based on weekly data are still in mode where they are catching up in terms of bullishness.
Here is the detailed breakdown for Alert HQ for this week:
- based on daily data, we have 11 Alert HQ BUY signals and 35 SELL signals.
- based on weekly data, we have 237 Alert HQ BUY signals and 3 SELL signals.
- based on daily data, we have 874 Trend Leaders, a decline from last week.
- based on daily data, we have 274 Bollinger Band Breakouts but we also have 408 Breakouts based on weekly data. Bullish breakouts dominate.
- finally, we have 1088 Cash Flow Kings, exactly the same number as last week.
Don't forget to view the free lists of Trend Leaders, Bollinger Band Breakouts and Cash Flow Kings, also at Alert HQ. If you're a momentum trader, the TrendLeaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for.