This post is to announce that TradeRadarWeb, the online version of the TradeRadar software, has been upgraded to version 2.0
The primary enhancement is that trend lines are now generated to help confirm BUY and SELL signals. If you're running Microsoft Internet Explorer, click here to run TradeRadarWeb now!
The software attempts to identify reversals in price movement. In the case of a BUY signal, TradeRadarWeb will now indicate whether an initial downward trend exists and whether a subsequent upward trend is in the process of being formed. The trend lines are displayed on the chart screen overlaying the price graph and moving averages.
For more detail, read the post that originally announced the version 2.0 roll-out of the TradeRadar desktop application.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- BigBand announces big revenue miss
- Introducing the TradeRadar Users Group
- Online version of TradeRadar upgraded to Version 2...
- Sallie Mae - JC Flowers deserves a better deal
- Why I'm overweight tech
- Motorola - too much doubt to follow the buy signal...
- Software-as-a-Service stocks in long-term uptrend
- Interactive Ads - Google one-ups Yahoo again
- Homebuilders jump on rate cut - move is overdone
- Mobile ads are all the rage but where to invest?
- Poor Netscape - less Digg, more AOL
- Qualcomm loses again
- TradeRadar software version 2.0 released
- Chart action: Jobs data changes everything
- REITs headed for trouble, again
- New release of TradeRadar software on the way
- ETF charts at crossroads
- ▼ September (17)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|