Today we have the following stock picks and signals:
- Based on daily data, we have 30 Alert HQ BUY signals and 2 SELL signals
- Based on weekly data, we have 5 Alert HQ BUY signal and 6 SELL signals
- We have 71 Bollinger Band Breakouts based on daily data and 263 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- We have 818 Cash Flow Kings
- 46 Swing Signals -- 42 BUY signals and 4 SELL Signals.
- 551 Trend Leaders, all in strong up-trends according to Aroon, MACD and DMI. We have 206 stocks that are new additions to the list and 37 that fell off the previous list.
- 82 Trend Busters based on daily data of which 80 are BUY signals. We also have 46 Trend Busters based on weekly data.
- 140 Gap Signals -- stocks with upside or downside gaps or gaps that have been closed. We also have 52 Gap Signals based on weekly data.
Markets exhibited holiday cheer this week with the S&P 500 making a new high and the NASDAQ looking like it's really breaking out. Even a laggard like the Russell 2000 has surged to a new high.
The improved tone is quite apparent in our Alert HQ signals.
Over the course of the last couple of weeks, the Trend Leaders list has gone from barely 300 stocks and ETFs to 551 this week. There is a nice proportion on tech on the list of most recent additions but, in general, many sectors are represented and that suggests the gains are broadbased.
The Alert HQ BUY signals are also increasing in number while on the Swing Signals and Trend Busters lists, BUY signals strongly outnumber SELL signals.
All in all, things are looking pretty bullish at this point. I suspect there is still room for stocks to run. In addition to tech, I see a good number of China stocks and ETFs showing up with BUY signals. Healthcare and pharmaceuticals continue to outperform and, in a vote for the economy, it appears that steel stocks are reasserting themselves.
As you can see, with so many sectors looking good, Alert HQ has something for everyone. Take a look today!
Using our signals --
Visit Alert HQ to view or download your free lists of stock alerts. The alerts based on weekly data show those stocks that have exhibited some good follow-through after a recent trend reversal. If you want to be early in identifying the newest trend reversals, the lists based on daily data are for you.
If you're a momentum trader, the Trend Leaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you practice technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader or even a day trader, our Swing Signals or Gap Signals may provide some good trading ideas. See them all at Alert HQ.
Remember, we also provide our latest updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders, Gaps and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Found a few stock picks you are interested in? If you are looking to refine your entry and exit points, you should take a look at what our friends at Hottinger's E-Zone Signals have to offer.