Today we have the following stock picks and signals:
- Based on daily data, we have 20 Alert HQ BUY signals and 12 SELL signals
- Based on weekly data, we have 2 Alert HQ BUY signal and 11 SELL signals
- We have 78 Bollinger Band Breakouts based on daily data and 197 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- We have 850 Cash Flow Kings
- 46 Swing Signals -- 37 BUY signals and 9 SELL Signals.
- 255 Trend Leaders, all in strong up-trends according to Aroon, MACD and DMI. We have 42 stocks that are new additions to the list and 41 that fell off the previous list.
- 75 Trend Busters based on daily data. We also have 114 Trend Busters based on weekly data.
- 158 Gap Signals -- stocks with upside or downside gaps or gaps that have been closed. We also have 62 Gap Signals based on weekly data.
Markets ended the week with pretty much no change. Our Alert HQ signals more or less followed suit.
In terms of the number of signals, things are not far from where they were last weekend. The BUY signals on the Swing Signal and Trend Buster lists outnumber the SELL signals; however, the situation is reversed when looking at the Gap Signals list. Daily signals look like the bulls are perking up while weekly signals show bears taking control. The bottom line seems to be a near stand-off between the two camps.
Luckily, a sidewise market can present opportunities for investors, especially those who believe the next move is up. Browse our signals and I'm sure you'll find a few good candidates for your portfolio or your watch list.
Using our signals --
Visit Alert HQ to view or download your free lists of stock alerts. The alerts based on weekly data show those stocks that have exhibited some good follow-through after a recent trend reversal. If you want to be early in identifying the newest trend reversals, the lists based on daily data are for you. No matter which preference you have, there are bound to be a few stocks you will want to add to your watch list.
If you're a momentum trader, the Trend Leaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you do favor technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader or even a day trader, our Swing Signals may provide some good trading ideas. See them all at Alert HQ.
Remember, we also provide our latest updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders, Gaps and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Found a few stock picks you are interested in? If you are looking to refine your entry and exit points, you should take a look at what our friends at Hottinger's E-Zone Signals have to offer.