Each week we scan about 7300 stocks and ETFs, checking fundamentals, performing technical analysis and looking for fresh BUY and SELL signals. Out of this process we generate the following lists:
- Alert HQ stock alerts - based on a combination of proprietary and standard technical analysis techniques, we identify stocks or ETFs that are undergoing reversals, either to the upside or to the downside
- Trend Leaders - just like it says, a collection of stocks in strong up-trends
- Cash Flow Kings whose free cash flow yield is 25% or greater
- Bollinger Band Breakouts - stocks or ETFs that have moved at least 3% above their upper Bollinger Band or at least 3% below their lower Bollinger Band
- Swing Trading Signals - stocks that have bounced off a higher or lower Bollinger Band
- Trend Busters - stocks or ETFs that have violated a current trend.
- Gap Signals - stocks or ETFs gapping up or down during the last 5 sessions
Just when it seems like downside momentum is gathering and support levels are in danger, the market turns on a dime and puts together 5 back-to-back up days.
As I said on Tuesday and Thursday, the signals at Alert HQ are leaning heavily bullish. Given that there are only 386 stocks on our Trend Leaders list, it very much looks like this week's rally still has room to run. So browse our signals at Alert HQ, there are sure to be a few that will help you catch this rally.
This week's results --
Here is the detailed breakdown for Alert HQ for this weekend:
- Based on daily data, we have 19 Alert HQ BUY signals and 9 SELL signals
- Based on weekly data, we have 2 Alert HQ BUY signals and 10 SELL signals
- Based on daily data, we have 386 Trend Leaders. 96 new stocks joined the list since Thursday and 16 fell off the list since Thursday.
- We have 95 Bollinger Band Breakouts based on daily data and 336 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- We have 791 Cash Flow Kings
- Based on daily data we have 35 Swing Signals of which 30 are BUY signals and 5 are SELL signals.
- We have Trend Busters with 36 signals based on daily data (33 BUY signals and 3 SELL signals) and 19 based on weekly data (4 BUY signals and 15 SELL signals).
- Finally, we have 217 Gap Signals based on daily data of which 79 are SELL signals and 138 are BUY signals
Visit Alert HQ to view or download your free lists of stock alerts. The alerts based on weekly data show those stocks that have exhibited some good follow-through after a recent trend reversal. If you want to be early in identifying the newest trend reversals, the lists based on daily data are for you. No matter which preference you have, there are bound to be a few stocks you will want to add to your watch list.
If you're a momentum trader, the Trend Leaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you do favor technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader or even a day trader, our Swing Signals may provide some good trading ideas. See them all at Alert HQ.
Remember, we also provide our latest updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders, Gaps and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.