You may have noticed I am not posting as often lately. I am busy on a new release of the TradeRadar software and it's taking some time.
I am adding a trending feature. The software will calculate and display two underlying trends: the initial trend from the start to the maximum or minimum price point on the chart (what I refer to as the inflection point) and then another trend from the inflection point to the end of the chart. Angles will be calculated and used to drive the red/yellow/green indicators on the Dashboard screen.
Stay tuned for the release of the desktop version first; I expect to release it a week or so before the online version. As usual, there will be a full install and a simple update. I also hope to release a new set of training videos soon.
Lots to do...
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- BigBand announces big revenue miss
- Introducing the TradeRadar Users Group
- Online version of TradeRadar upgraded to Version 2...
- Sallie Mae - JC Flowers deserves a better deal
- Why I'm overweight tech
- Motorola - too much doubt to follow the buy signal...
- Software-as-a-Service stocks in long-term uptrend
- Interactive Ads - Google one-ups Yahoo again
- Homebuilders jump on rate cut - move is overdone
- Mobile ads are all the rage but where to invest?
- Poor Netscape - less Digg, more AOL
- Qualcomm loses again
- TradeRadar software version 2.0 released
- Chart action: Jobs data changes everything
- REITs headed for trouble, again
- New release of TradeRadar software on the way
- ETF charts at crossroads
- ▼ September (17)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|