This has been a weekend of web site development. First, we updated TradeRadarWeb by rolling out the online version of TradeRadar 2.0 to the site. Now I'd like to announce the inauguration of the TradeRadar Users Group.
We have signed up with Ning.com to create a social network dedicated to the TradeRadar software. Included is a discussion forum and the ability to upload photos or screenshots of stock charts, from TradeRadar or elsewhere. You can even create your own blog entries to describe your progress with your portfolio or your use of the TradeRadar software.
Since we have over 300 people who have downloaded the software, my hope is that we can now begin to collaborate to identify ways to improve the software or to improve our techniques for using it. I am looking forward to users sharing stock picks, tips on using the software, asking and answering questions and reporting problems or anomalies.
See you soon at the TradeRadar Users Group!
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- BigBand announces big revenue miss
- Introducing the TradeRadar Users Group
- Online version of TradeRadar upgraded to Version 2...
- Sallie Mae - JC Flowers deserves a better deal
- Why I'm overweight tech
- Motorola - too much doubt to follow the buy signal...
- Software-as-a-Service stocks in long-term uptrend
- Interactive Ads - Google one-ups Yahoo again
- Homebuilders jump on rate cut - move is overdone
- Mobile ads are all the rage but where to invest?
- Poor Netscape - less Digg, more AOL
- Qualcomm loses again
- TradeRadar software version 2.0 released
- Chart action: Jobs data changes everything
- REITs headed for trouble, again
- New release of TradeRadar software on the way
- ETF charts at crossroads
- ▼ September (17)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|