Tell me what you'd like to see --
I would like to ask readers to submit ideas for content. Tell me what kinds of custom stock screens you would like to see and I'll try to build them.
Just to get the ball rolling, let me describe what I have built so far. The following alert lists will be generated three times per week based on our scans of the NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX:
- Value stocks breaking out
- Reasonable Value Momentum Stocks to Buy on a pullback
- Dividend Growth at Reasonable Value
- Over-priced and Over-bought Report
- Ebb and Flow Report - stocks on the move based on weekly data
- Top 50 stocks based on Total Return Ratio
I am thinking of providing some alert lists dedicated solely to ETFs. Any suggestions? Would you be interested in best and worst performing ETFs over the last week? Perhaps a report dedicated to the ProShares family of ETFs?
I'd very much like to hear your ideas --
Where do current stock screeners fall short? How can I help get you the information you need?
Please leave a comment or send me an email.
Why not share or Tweet this post so others can contribute their ideas? The more suggestions we have the better we can make Alert HQ Premium.
Let's do this together!