Today we have the following stock picks and signals:
- Based on daily data, we have 9 Alert HQ BUY signals and 20 SELL signals
- Based on weekly data, we have 5 Alert HQ BUY signal and 5 SELL signals
- We have 214 Bollinger Band Breakouts based on daily data and 585 Breakouts based on weekly data.
- We have 593 Cash Flow Kings
- 25 Swing Signals -- 22 BUY signals and 3 SELL Signals
- 584 Trend Leaders, all in strong up-trends according to Aroon, MACD and DMI. We have 142 stocks that are new additions to the list and 47 that fell off the previous list.
- 23 Trend Busters based on daily data of which 19 are BUY signals. We also have 38 Trend Busters based on weekly data.
- 146 Gap Signals -- stocks with upside or downside gaps or gaps that have been closed. We see 60 downside gaps and 86 upside gaps based on daily data. We also have 43 Gap Signals based on weekly data.
Stocks keep struggling higher and thus we remain bullish at Alert HQ. We again have more BUY signals than SELL signals on the Swing Trading Signals, Trend Busters and Gap Analysis lists. The Trend Leaders list is staying at a fairly strong level and more stocks were added to this list than fell off.
Some of our signals, however, suggest caution. The Alert HQ reversal signals (the first two entries in the list above) don't tell such a bullish story.
On the whole, as earnings season tells a decent story about the recovery in U.S. economy, some amount of bullishness is warranted. Be sure to browse through Alert HQ for some good investment candidates
Using our signals --
Visit Alert HQ to view or download your free lists of stock alerts. The alerts based on weekly data show those stocks that have exhibited some good follow-through after a recent trend reversal. If you want to be early in identifying the newest trend reversals, the lists based on daily data are for you.
If you're a momentum trader, the Trend Leaders list is a good place to go shopping. If you have no faith in technical analysis, the Cash Flow Kings may be just what you are looking for. If you practice technical analysis, check out the Trend Busters. And if you are a short-term trader or even a day trader, our Swing Signals or Gap Signals may provide some good trading ideas. See them all at Alert HQ.
Remember, we also provide our latest updated Swing Signals, Trend Leaders, Gaps and Trend Busters on Tuesday and Thursday nights.
Found a few stock picks you are interested in? If you are looking to refine your entry and exit points, you should take a look at what our friends at Hottinger's E-Zone Signals have to offer.