This download page is not yet public and can only be accessed from this blog post.
Note that this assumes you have installed one of the previous versions of TradeRadar. This upgrade download package includes new or updated components; it is not the full install.
What's new in this version --
The software adds a number of new indicators. Rather than making users become experts on numerous kinds of technical and fundamental analysis, we have extended the simple color-coded system we introduced in previous versions to cover the new indicators. As always, Green is good, Red is bad and Yellow implies caution.
There are several bug fixes and improvements in the trend line angle analysis. You can read the details in the TradeRadar help file that is included in the download package.
Some of the new features are described below:
New technical indicators --
- Aroon - Shows whether a stock is trending or oscillating. Also gives an indication of how strong an existing trend may be.
- DMI - Directional Movement Index. An indicator developed by J. Welles Wilder for identifying when a definable trend is present.
- Chaikin Money Flow - Combines price and volume to show how money may be flowing into or out of a stock.
- 50-day moving average confirmation - indicates where the most recent closing price is in relation to this important moving average
Fundamental indicators --
The following financial information is now included on the Dashboard screen:
- Market capitalization - useful if you choose to avoid micro-caps, for example
- Price/Earnings ratio - can be used as a value indicator, to determine if a stock is too expensive or whether it has earnings at all
- Price/Sales ratio - another value indicator, especially for stocks that are not profitable
- PEG ratio - price/earnings growth ratio, a value indicator
The name of the stock or ETF will also be displayed on the Dashboard now.
Email if you experience problems, have questions or want to provide feedback.