A new version of TradeRadar is available. This is kind of a minor release that includes a few usability enhancements. For example:
- Download button is located right on the main screen now to load data from Yahoo. No need to use File menu.
- Less clicks are required to get your data and get your chart up and running.
- Tool tips to remind you how to set Start and End points on the charts.
- Data loader automatically detects when you are updating weekly and monthly data. When refreshing the weekly or monthly data, TradeRadar automatically strips off the suffix, configures itself for the weekly or monthly data download and tacks the suffix back on when it is finished. This ensures you can distinguish between daily, weekly and monthly data when searching for a stock symbol in the Search drop-down.
- Help file has been improved and includes several new tips.