Wednesday, July 20, 2011
A fix for the Trade-Radar software is available now -- Download it right away!
Download the fix right away!
We've built in a way to get around this problem and the new version of Trade-Radar Stock Inspector is now working as it should. Plus we've fixed a couple of minor bugs while we were at it.
Just go to this special download page and get the newest version now.
Some readers who are signed up for the Trade-Radar Software Users Group will be receiving an email with this same information. This update is so important I wanted to cover all possible channels to get the word out.
As always, this update is free for all users.
- Range-bound in an ugly market
- Durable Goods for June -- tech keeps muddling alon...
- 7 Profitable Tech Stocks with 50-DMA turning Bulli...
- A fix for the Trade-Radar software is available no...
- Trade-Radar is back on the air
- Trade-Radar weekly data running late
- From the doghouse to under-the-radar market leader...
- 15 more value stocks breaking out
- Weekly Market Update -- where did all the bears go...
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|