This post is to announce that the latest list of stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ. Each week we scan over 7200 stocks and ETFs looking for fresh BUY and SELL signals. We apply a combination of proprietary and standard technical analysis techniques to identify those stocks that are beginning to move.
Once again this week, the alert lists are free!
Markets were mixed this week and so were our signals. Large caps more or less went sideways whereas small caps tacked on decent gains. In terms of our signals, the ones based on daily data delivered a decrease in BUY signals while the ones based on weekly data delivered an increase in BUY signals.
In any case, we have another set of good sized alert lists this week. We have 45 BUY signals and 7 SELL signals based on daily data. In addition, we have 65 BUY signals and 29 SELL signals based on weekly data.
Stop by Alert HQ and download your free lists. I myself like the lists based on weekly data and this week we have a nice increase in weekly BUY signals and a corresponding decrease in weekly SELL signals so there is some interesting action there. If you want to be early in identifying the new trend, the lists based on daily data are for you. No matter which preference you have, there are bound to be a few stocks you will want to add to your watch lists.
As always, do your homework and good luck trading.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Aug 29, 2008
- Dell whiffs - why it was no surprise
- ProShares Links - the list for 8-28-2008
- Durable goods report lights up Wall St - but who's...
- Cree on a roll - rising on rumors or something mor...
- S&P 500 sector analysis for Aug 22, 2008
- Weekly review - stocks hit the brakes
- Free stock alerts - Alert HQ for Aug 22, 2008
- Why H-P couldn't move the market
- ProShares ETFs - is Consumer Goods a better bet th...
- Weekly review - rally continues with focus on the ...
- Free stock alerts - Alert HQ for Aug, 15, 2008
- Is investing like dieting?
- Safe to buy the Ultra Short Financials again?
- Another slick deal for Google or Yahoo or both?
- Weekly review - after a good week, will we get fol...
- Free stock alerts - Alert HQ for August 8, 2008
- Microsoft out of ideas?
- ProShares Links - this week's list, 8-6-2008
- Semiconductor rankings out - roadmap to investment...
- Weekly review - major averages struggle, broad mar...
- Alert HQ for the week ending August 1, 2008
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|