This post is to announce that the latest list of stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ. Each week we scan over 7200 stocks and ETFs looking for fresh BUY and SELL signals. We apply a combination of proprietary and standard technical analysis techniques to identify those stocks that are beginning to move.
Markets were somewhat mixed this week with the Dow down a bit, the NASDAQ flat and the S&P 500 and Russell 2000 up a bit. Nevertheless, this week's action saw stocks advance sufficiently to continue the trend we saw last week where BUY signals outnumbered SELL signals. Based on daily data we have 63 BUY signals and only 4 SELL signals to offer this week
When it comes to signals based on weekly data, however, we see BUY signals and SELL signals running neck and neck: 29 BUY signals and 30 SELL signals.
Despite the good number of BUY signals based on daily data, major market averages seem to be struggling to overcome resistance. If that resistance is indeed overcome, we should see a nice rally ensue. Use Alert HQ to build your watchlist and be ready to take action.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Aug 29, 2008
- Dell whiffs - why it was no surprise
- ProShares Links - the list for 8-28-2008
- Durable goods report lights up Wall St - but who's...
- Cree on a roll - rising on rumors or something mor...
- S&P 500 sector analysis for Aug 22, 2008
- Weekly review - stocks hit the brakes
- Free stock alerts - Alert HQ for Aug 22, 2008
- Why H-P couldn't move the market
- ProShares ETFs - is Consumer Goods a better bet th...
- Weekly review - rally continues with focus on the ...
- Free stock alerts - Alert HQ for Aug, 15, 2008
- Is investing like dieting?
- Safe to buy the Ultra Short Financials again?
- Another slick deal for Google or Yahoo or both?
- Weekly review - after a good week, will we get fol...
- Free stock alerts - Alert HQ for August 8, 2008
- Microsoft out of ideas?
- ProShares Links - this week's list, 8-6-2008
- Semiconductor rankings out - roadmap to investment...
- Weekly review - major averages struggle, broad mar...
- Alert HQ for the week ending August 1, 2008
- ▼ August (22)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|