I am pleased to announce that the first TradeRadar training video is available. Many of you have asked for guidance on how to use the TradeRadar software. I will admit, it is not intuitively obvious how it works.
This first video shows how to go about generating a BUY signal. SanDisk, an example from our model portfolio, is used.
The video is about three minutes long so, with a size of 4MB, it may take a minute or two to download. The video should be viewed in Windows Media Player, a version of which should be installed on all Windows-based PCs. I tried to find a balance between picture quality and file size. In any case, it is fairly easy to see what the training is trying to demonstrate. It will show all the steps needed to look for and assess a TradeRadar BUY signal.
View the video now!
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- Bearish on Zilog
- Training Video for SELL Signal Available
- TradeRadar Training Video Available
- Weekly Market Update - no follow through
- Is it a Rally without the Financials?
- Yahoo and Google- get it over with!
- Weekly Market Update - Inflation OK, Markets Pop
- More on Agnico-Eagle Mines
- Agnico-Eagle Mines - flashing the TradeRadar BUY s...
- Mixed Picture on Real Estate in Fed Beige Book
- Video Stock Analysis added to Investor Toolbox
- Weekly Market Update - rate worries take center st...
- Thursday's Market Action: Rates rise, stocks don't...
- Is Qualcomm decline a buying opportunity?
- Introducing TradeRadar Live Market Monitor
- Property Prices a Barrier to More REIT Buyouts?
- Weekly Market Update - good news and rate worries
- ▼ June (17)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|