Wednesday, December 15, 2010
We'd like to hear what you have to say!
Basically, I am very interested in hearing what new features users might like as well as anything that users feel really needs improvement.
Even if you are not a user of the software but would consider using it if it could do something you need, go ahead and tell me your ideas. I am open to all suggestions.
The survey page is available on the drop-down menu associated with the "Stock Inspector" menubar item. Or, you can just click on the following link:
With the current version of the software fairly stable, it is time to look for improvements. I look forward to hearing your ideas.
- ► 2011 (40)
- Is CSC on the verge of better things?
- IT spending to increase in 2011 -- how should you ...
- Intevac -- breakout in progress, more room to run?...
- We'd like to hear what you have to say!
- ETF Trending Report -- one sector to avoid, one se...
- How much longer for the semiconductor rally?
- Labor shortages in the most populous nation on ear...
- ▼ December (7)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|