For those of you who read this blog to find investment ideas and commentary, I would like to apologize for my lack of posting lately.
Have you noticed the underlined stock symbols in my posts lately? I have been working hard to develop the software used to create the pop-up menus you see when you hover over these highlighted stock symbols.
I have extended the capabilities to provide targeted sets of links for technology and general news. I am hoping other bloggers will find my little pop-up menu useful. You can read about it on the OpenLinkz.com website where I explain what it is and how to use it.
As soon as I get OpenLinkz launched properly, I will be accelerating my posting on this site and investigating improvements to the TradeRadar software. Stay tuned!
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- So Busy Lately
- Weekly Market Update - can new highs continue?
- Experience with Ultra funds - QID and QLD
- Weekly Market Update - what slowdown?
- What's up with the Banks?
- Weekly Market Update - on the brink of earnings se...
- Weekly Market Update - New quarter off to a good s...
- Looking for a Short Play in Real Estate with ETFs
- Millicom (MICC) - more growth on the way
- Tips for TradeRadar Users - in the Zone
- Weekly Market Update - first quarter ends on a dow...
- ▼ April (11)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|