The markets turned down again today. Some standout winners, though, were ETFs I mentioned in a previous post about inverse sector funds. The ProShares UltraShort Financials ETF (SKF) and UltraShort Real Estate ETF (SRS) were both up over four points today. For SKF, that was an almost 6.5% gain. For SRS, it was a 5.76% gain. Not bad.
On another note, I have beefed up the Tools page on the Trade-Radar.com web site. I have added a number of new stock screeners, some that are unique and are definitely worth a try. Unfortunately, I had to remove the link to the Business Week screener as they are no longer offering that feature on their site.
On still another note, I know I am late with the March Pick o' the Month. I am in the middle of some kitchen renovation and my time has been limited. I will work on it as soon as possible.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- TradeRadarWeb - Updates
- Weekly Market Update - the Fed triggers a rally
- Web-based version of TradeRadar now available!
- Is SanDisk (SNDK) Recovering?
- Weekly Market Update - No progress
- Pick 'o the Month - a two'fer
- Down Day Again
- QID as a contrary indicator?
- Tips for TradeRadar Users - Filter Settings
- Weekly Market Update - bears take a breather
- Tuesday Rebound - is it for real?
- Weekly Market Update - The mood changes
- Time for Inverse Sector ETFs?
- ▼ March (13)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|