Sunday, July 17, 2011
Trade-Radar weekly data running late
Usually we have our weekend screens and alerts available by sometime on Saturday morning. This weekend, however, I was out of town and just came back to find that the software hit some kind of glitch and aborted. The end result is that the web sites have not yet been updated with the latest info.
The process is running now and should be complete sometime this evening (East coast time).
I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this may have caused.
Stay tuned. We should be back on the air soon.
- Range-bound in an ugly market
- Durable Goods for June -- tech keeps muddling alon...
- 7 Profitable Tech Stocks with 50-DMA turning Bulli...
- A fix for the Trade-Radar software is available no...
- Trade-Radar is back on the air
- Trade-Radar weekly data running late
- From the doghouse to under-the-radar market leader...
- 15 more value stocks breaking out
- Weekly Market Update -- where did all the bears go...
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|