Most of the issues we encountered over the weekend have been corrected now. Trade-Radar.com and TradingStockAlerts.com are both reflecting the latest data.
There are still some anomalies here and there that you will see in some of the reports and alert pages. In particular, Exchange, Market Cap, PEG, Price-to-Sales and sometimes even Price seem to be the fields that are randomly messed up.
The database in many cases was been corrected after the HTML pages were generated and deployed to the web sites. The results in the TradingStockAlerts.com Free Screener and Premium Screener should be much more correct.
Once again, I apologize for the delays and any inconvenience this may have caused. I will be working diligently to prevent a recurrence.
- Range-bound in an ugly market
- Durable Goods for June -- tech keeps muddling alon...
- 7 Profitable Tech Stocks with 50-DMA turning Bulli...
- A fix for the Trade-Radar software is available no...
- Trade-Radar is back on the air
- Trade-Radar weekly data running late
- From the doghouse to under-the-radar market leader...
- 15 more value stocks breaking out
- Weekly Market Update -- where did all the bears go...
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|