This post is to announce that Trend Leaders, our latest list of stocks in strong up-trends, is now available at the TradeRadar site.
Readers of the TradeRadar blog are familiar with the Alert HQ free lists of stock alerts. With Alert HQ, we try to identify those stocks and ETFs that are making reversals. Every week we scan all the stocks listed on the NYSE, AMEX and NASDAQ, over 7200 securities in all, to find those stocks or ETFs that are generating actionable BUY signals or SELL signals.
As a byproduct of the Alert HQ process we are providing a list of all the stocks or ETFs that are currently in strong up-trends. We call them Trend Leaders and the list is, of course, absolutely free. These stocks are registering strong signals using Aroon analysis, DMI and MACD. They are also above their 50-day moving average.
This week we have 45 stocks that made the cut. After stocks hit new lows the previous week this most recent week's big gains allowed us to find a good number of stocks that were still able to meet every one of our criteria.
Trend Leaders presents those stocks that are bucking the bear market. If your investing style is dependent on trending and momentum, you should be able to easily find a few stocks to add to your watch list or your portfolio.
You can read more and download the free list at the TradeRadar Trend Leaders page.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- Weekly review - after the rally comes the wall of ...
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Nov 28, 2008 - th...
- Trend Leaders for Nov 28, 2008 - free list of char...
- Eight new ProShares ETFs - what they're all about
- Quick chart review - stocks pop, can they keep it ...
- Weekly review - stocks break down, can they dig th...
- Trend Leaders for Nov 21, 2008 - free list of char...
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Nov 21, 2008
- What's up with the lowly LED?
- Part 2 - ultra short ETFs at a tipping point?
- Industrial Production - tech rolls over, too
- Weekly review - consumers cut back and stocks get ...
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Nov 14, 2008
- Trend Leaders - the free list of stocks for Nov 14...
- Chart review - ultra short ETFs at a tipping point...
- Is Qualcomm the best semiconductor company in the ...
- Skyworks - why is this company smiling?
- Introducing Trend Leaders - a free list of stocks ...
- Weekly Review - is this rally still alive?
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Nov 7, 2008
- How will $200 netbooks affect the PC industry?
- Weekly Review - sentiment turns, can momentum carr...
- Yes, Virginia, it's a tradeable rally!
- Free Stock Alerts - Alert HQ for Oct 31, 2008 (BU...
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|