This post is to announce that the latest list of stock alerts is up and available at Alert HQ. Each week we scan over 7200 stocks and ETFs looking for fresh BUY and SELL signals. This week's results are now available.
Despite Friday's rally, there has been a continued deterioration in the market overall. This is reflected in the poor performance of recent stock alerts and the fact that this week the SELL signals based on daily data slightly outnumber the BUY signals.
This week we have again produced a selection of BUY signals based on weekly data. We include all the stocks that have maintained good performance during the last four weeks such that it leads to continued generation of a BUY signal.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- Alert HQ for the week ending 6-27-2008
- ProShares ETFs - why trading volume makes a diffe...
- Two ProShares inverse ETFs not yet overbought
- The Trouble with Trend Reversal Indicators, Part 2...
- Can the Saudis keep us from testing the March lows...
- ProShares ETF Report - Strongest BUY and SELL Sign...
- Alert HQ for the week ending 6-20-2008
- NII Holdings - still plenty of opportunity
- Industrial Production - tech propping up the numbe...
- S&P 500 Weekly Sector Stats, 6-13-2008
- Can stocks extend Friday's party?
- Alert HQ for the week ending 6-13-2008
- Big gap in social networking site audience
- Ocwen Financial - making the best of hard times
- S&P 500 - defensive sectors and energy lead
- Oil jumps while the stock market slides down the d...
- Alert HQ for the week ending June 6, 2008
- TradeRadar portfolio - June review
- Are semiconductor shipments a leading indicator of...
- S&P 500 - sector analysis shows more room for gain...
- Alert HQ - bonus BUY signals this week!
- ▼ June (21)
- ► 2007 (200)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|