If anyone is interested in gold mining stocks, Agnico-Eagle Mines Limited (AEMLW) is flashing a TradeRadar BUY signal.
AGNICO-EAGLE MINES LTD. is a gold producing company and is involved in the acquisition, exploration and development of precious metal properties. The company's operations are located principally in Northwestern Quebec, with exploration and development activities in Quebec, Ontario, Mexico and Nevada, U.S.A.
I can't say that I have any expertise at all in analyzing gold mining stocks. In checking the charts of some stocks with potentially bullish options activity, I came across AEMLW and took a look at it using the TradeRadar software. Based on a time period starting in December, it gave a BUY signal just last week. Not the strongest signal but good enough to give the green light in the TradeRadar dashboard. You can see a pretty clear signal peak has formed in the bottom chart in the image below.
The stock trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange and closed at $17.3999 today.
Get more information on AEMLW at the web site of the Canadian newspaper The Globe and Mail by clicking on the following link: Info on AEMLW.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- Bearish on Zilog
- Training Video for SELL Signal Available
- TradeRadar Training Video Available
- Weekly Market Update - no follow through
- Is it a Rally without the Financials?
- Yahoo and Google- get it over with!
- Weekly Market Update - Inflation OK, Markets Pop
- More on Agnico-Eagle Mines
- Agnico-Eagle Mines - flashing the TradeRadar BUY s...
- Mixed Picture on Real Estate in Fed Beige Book
- Video Stock Analysis added to Investor Toolbox
- Weekly Market Update - rate worries take center st...
- Thursday's Market Action: Rates rise, stocks don't...
- Is Qualcomm decline a buying opportunity?
- Introducing TradeRadar Live Market Monitor
- Property Prices a Barrier to More REIT Buyouts?
- Weekly Market Update - good news and rate worries
- ▼ June (17)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|