- Download button is located right on the main screen now to load data from Yahoo. No need to use File menu.
- Less clicks are required to get your data and get your chart up and running.
- Tool tips to remind you how to set Start and End points on the charts.
- Data loader automatically detects when you are updating weekly and monthly data. When refreshing the weekly or monthly data, TradeRadar automatically strips off the suffix, configures itself for the weekly or monthly data download and tacks the suffix back on when it is finished. This ensures you can distinguish between daily, weekly and monthly data when searching for a stock symbol in the Search drop-down.
- Help file has been improved and includes several new tips.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
TradeRadar version 1.3 released
A new version of TradeRadar is available. This is kind of a minor release that includes a few usability enhancements. For example:
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- TradeRadar version 1.3 released
- Merger fever returning to REITs?
- Weekly Market Update - down slightly, what's next?...
- Interesting action in IYR
- Intel and STMicro no threat to SanDisk
- Google and Salesforce.com - smart move
- Weekly Market Update - a mixed market
- TradeRadar Software Update to Version 1.2
- Watching NASDAQ with interest
- Look out below - iShares REIT ETF drops today
- Why I think the NASDAQ is in trouble
- Yahoo management makes the right moves
- Weekly Market Update - Momentum Slows
- Flipped from Bull to Bear today
- Cisco - Earnings Commentary
- Weekly Market Update - bulls prevail (again)
- ▼ May (16)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|