I have written about inverse ETFs a number of times in this blog and even chose the ProShares UltraShort QQQ (QID) ETF as a Pick o' the Month.
I thought readers of this blog might be interested in a post that discusses the action in QID as a contrary indicator.
Click here to read the post at SeekingAlpha.
- ► 2011 (40)
- ► 2010 (189)
- ► 2009 (312)
- ► 2008 (266)
- TradeRadarWeb - Updates
- Weekly Market Update - the Fed triggers a rally
- Web-based version of TradeRadar now available!
- Is SanDisk (SNDK) Recovering?
- Weekly Market Update - No progress
- Pick 'o the Month - a two'fer
- Down Day Again
- QID as a contrary indicator?
- Tips for TradeRadar Users - Filter Settings
- Weekly Market Update - bears take a breather
- Tuesday Rebound - is it for real?
- Weekly Market Update - The mood changes
- Time for Inverse Sector ETFs?
- ▼ March (13)
|Disclaimer: This site may include market analysis. All ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are for informational purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate in the markets. Any investments, trades, and/or speculations made in light of the ideas, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk, financial or otherwise.|